So that finally happened (sorry for the delay!): source code for the Helix/TDS solution presented at the two Sitecore Usergroups – Brazil (watch video) and Cincinnati – is available for everyone to be used.
- A Helix-Compliant solution, not based in a Habitat but with various “inspirations” (stealing) from there
- TDS is used to both serialization and publishing to the Website folder
- The “Foundation” Layer is renamed to “Basis” for alphabetic sorting purposes
- Runs in Sitecore 8.2 update 3 – but can be easily updated to Sitecore 9 IR
- Fresh installed with SIM and populated with Visual Studio+TDS thru Solution Deploy command
To access the code check this Git repository:
Feel free to contribute the way you want!